Content Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
Editorial, PR, Marketing
WHOM WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Pickmotion is looking for a person with drive and passion who will join the company with great enthusiasm and is ready to take on responsibility. In your role as a Content Marketing Manager, you develop formats and campaigns that fit the corporate goals and implement them in person and in collaboration with the team. In this exciting and versatile task, you have the opportunity to personally contribute to the further success of PICKMOTION!
WHO WE ARE:
Pickmotion is an up-and-coming publisher. Together with the best Instagram artists worldwide, we develop exclusive print products and sell them millions of times in more than 3,000 sales outlets throughout Europe. Among our biggest customers are Thalia, AIDA-Cruises, Paperchase and La Chaise Longue.
- Conception, planning and implementation of editorial content in social media, blogger relations, SEA, newsletter, online magazine. In doing so, you will produce content yourself as well as instruct employees in their implementation.
- Conception, planning and implementation of offline marketing measures such as trade show visits, advertising in magazines, design of flyers and mailing campaigns.
- Success measurement through e.g. web analytics and individual reportings to optimise the marketing budget
- Participation in product development (designs, images and text)
- Media analysis of relevant blogs and magazines
- Hands-on mentality and enthusiasm writing as well as communication and interacting with people
- Sound marketing, PR and editorial experience through your studies and/or professional career
- Experience in project management and coordination of tasks within a team
- Confident handling of MS Office, especially Excel
- Knowledge in handling of web analytics tools (such as Ad Words), CMS systems (e.g. WordPress) and/or graphics tools (such as Adobe Creative Suite) is beneficial
- Understanding of reduced, positive image and text language and ability to enthuse people with storytelling
- Very good German and English skills
- You are smart, sincere and motivated. You live the basics: Punctuality, reliability, diligence, curiosity and a high quality standard
WHAT WE OFFER:
At PICKMOTION you work in a flexible and enthusiastic international team with lots of team spirit, energy and creative freedom. Curiosity about all that is new and a hands-on mentality characterise us.
Just get in touch with a brief letter of motivation, CV and work samples if applicable: email@example.com
Entry would be possible immediately. Contact person is Ulrike Lippert.