Intern for Marketing, PR & Social Media (m/f/d)
WHOM WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Pickmotion is looking for a person with drive and passion to support our team in the marketing and PR department. Together with you, we want to shape the success of our up-and-coming publishing house.
WHO WE ARE:
PICKMOTION is a young company that selects visual trends such as Instagram photography or illustrations, creating timelessly beautiful products (postcards, greeting cards, magnets). An international community of photographers and creative people meets a strong sales expertise in the B2B sector. In addition to print products, another focus is on editorial content such as the magazine on our website. Here, PICKMOTION works closely with the photographers to tells their stories.
- Supporting in the implementation of online marketing measures in the field of social media, blogger relations, SEA, newsletters, online magazine. You also produce content yourself and are in constant contact with the community.
- Supporting in the conception and implementation of offline marketing measures such as trade show visits, advertising in magazines, design of flyers and mailing campaigns.
- Supporting the photo editors in the image research, trend research and contacting photographers for our upcoming PICKMOTION editions
- Supporting in media analysis of relevant blogs and magazines as well as in the observation of market and competition for sales and product development.
- Hands-on mentality and enthusiasm for marketing, communication and interaction with people. Academic background in a related area is of advantage.
- You’re a social media addict.
- You have a passion for photography, travel and discovering new things.
- You’re safe in use of MS Office, Excel is a must. Basic knowledge of WordPress, Web Analytics tools & Photoshop are beneficial.
Very good German and English skills
- Basic knowledge of web analytics tools, as well as Google Ad Words and FB Ads Manager are beneficial
- Confident handling of MS Office, especially Excel, is a must.
- Very good English and good German skills.
- You are smart, sincere and motivated and you live the basics: Punctuality, reliability, diligence, curiosity and a high quality standard.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At PICKMOTION you work in a flexible and enthusiastic international team with a lot of team spirit, energy and creative freedom. Curiosity about everything new and hands-on mentality is what characterises us best. You can implement your own ideas while learning from our communication professionals. Duration of the internship: 3 – 6 months
Just get in touch with a brief letter of motivation, CV and possibly work samples.