Intern Marketing & PR (m/f)
WHOM WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Pickmotion is looking for a person with drive and passion to support our team in the marketing and PR department. Together with you, we want to shape the success of our up-and-coming publishing house.
WHO WE ARE:
Pickmotion is an up-and-coming publisher. Together with the best Instagram artists worldwide, we develop exclusive print products and sell them millions of times in more than 3,000 sales outlets throughout Europe. Among our biggest customers are Thalia, AIDA-Cruises, Paperchase and La Chaise Longue.
- Support the implementation of marketing measures in our online channels (social media, Google, e-mail, online magazine) and offline channels (tradeshows, advertising, parcel delivery, mailing, sales visits)
- Create reportings of the success of our measures to simplify planning for future campaigns
- Assistance in planning and participation in national and international leading fairs
- Media analysis of relevant magazines and blogs of the industry to target ads and paid content posts
- Market and competition monitoring: Conducting market analysis as the foundation for expanding global sales activities
- Hands-on mentality and enthusiasm for marketing, communication and interaction with people
- Academic career in communication sciences, Marketing or business studies with focus on Marketing
- Basic knowledge of web analytics tools, as well as Google Ad Words and FB Ads Manager are beneficial
- Confident handling of MS Office, especially Excel, is a must
- Very good German and English skills
- Understanding of minimalistic, positive image and text language and the ability to inspire people through storytelling
- You are smart, sincere and motivated
- You live the basics: Punctuality, reliability, diligence, curiosity and high quality standards
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A unique opportunity to instantaneously apply and advance your skills
- A steep learning curve through direct collaboration with management in different divisions
- Open communication across all levels in a young, motivated team in the cosmopolitan city of Berlin
Get in touch by sending your letter of motivation as well as your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The position is to be filled full time with an entry date as soon as possible.