Sales Manager wanted!
Pickmotion is looking for a person with wit, drive and passion, who carries the brand attributes of Pickmotion with positive charisma and openness to the dealers: at fairs, on the phone and on the spot with the dealer!
The tasks include customer acquisition, foster existing customer contacts, field sales coordination and coordination of sales activities with the marketing department. You communicate directly with the CEO and have the opportunity to personalize the further success of the aspiring publisher!
Tasks and Duties
- Support of selected (key accounts), existing customers in Germany and abroad including contact expansion, preparation and negotiation of contracts, listings and conditions as well as result controlling
- Acquire customers over the phone from previously researched potential customers
- Communication and coordination with the sales representatives to improve sales strategies and a coordinated customer approach
- Visits to the regions, customer acquisition in the regions, store checks, joint customer visits with the sales representatives
- Active participation in national and international trade fairs throughout Europe
- Establishment of new contacts together with Pickmotion office staff
- Constant maintenance and updating of the CRM system
- Input for marketing campaigns with the communication team
- Support in market and competition monitoring and development of marketing and sales strategies
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience in customer service approach, support and development
- Promotion experience beneficial for an open, cordial and direct approach
- Sales represenative service experience beneficial to understand the day-to-day work of sales reps in the regions
- Communicative personality, a safe, sympathetic appearance, negotiating skills and assurance of completion
- Outstanding knowledge in Excel and experience in dealing with CRM systems
- Very good knowledge of German indispensable. Very good English knowledge of strong advantage
- Curiosity, flexibility and a certain willingness to travel
What we offer
- Unique opportunity to be able to apply your skills and shape them directly and to take responsibility quickly
- Good, performance-based compensation with pronounced growth potential due to the relatively young age of the company
- Open communication across all levels in a young motivated team in a great location in Berlin
Pickmotion is an up-and-coming publisher. Together with the best Instagram artists worldwide, we develop exclusive print products from postcards to magnets and sell them directly in stationary stores. We have firmly established this simple basic principle in over 3,000 sales outlets in Germany and Europe. Among our biggest customers are u.a. Thalia, AIDACruises, Paperchase and La Chaise Longue. The fresh, beautiful products are the absolute best sellers in most stores and bring fantastic sales to retailers – making sales work extremely easy, fun and a true win-win situation on all sides!
Do not try to make an artwork of the application, but send us a CV with a small, informal letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, with which we can get a first impression.
We like to fill the position immediately!
Type of job: full time, part time
Just get in touch with a brief letter of motivation, CV (and possibly work samples) with Jana Mikulski.